SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Generating revenue one social media campaign at a time.
Is your social media marketing limited to boosting posts?
Doing social media marketing well will put you on the map, doing it poorly will see you losing valuable marketing budget.
We are a team of social media experts, thinking up campaign strategies that meet the objectives of your business, whether it be for a food and beverage brand, retail precinct, new restaurant, a re-launch of a renovated hotel, healthcare or a sustainable product.
Social strategy and style guide
Proven model for social media launch campaigns
Digital sales funnel
Targeting: Geo-fencing, remarketing and interest targeting
Social media account set up + audience growth
Posting and scheduling
Social media management training
Reporting and planning
We set KPI’s right from the get-go and we strive to always go beyond that, ensuring that your money is spent in the right way, achieving a great ROI.
Along with a well thought our campaign strategy we drive your social media ad campaigns with professional photography, and graphics created by our in-house graphic designer. Ongoing, we manage social media accounts and the community, growing your audience through strategic customer journey plans which feeds into a digital marketing plan.
Some of our recent social media marketing
- 3 month implementation of a dynamic ad strategy and influencer campaign for the launch of Blackfin Coffee Liqueur product
- Increase of 13% click through rate to the shop page of the website due to a social media advertising campaign
A phased 3-month social media and digital marketing campaign for the launch of Howard’s Cantina restaurant.
- Increase of sales of 7,500% since launching
- 131 function bookings secured from 152 enquiries
- Social media campaign generated coverage with Broadsheet, Urban List, Sydney Morning Herald, Daily Telegraph and Concrete Playground
Ongoing social media strategy/management and a digital marketing campaign:
Social Media impressions increased by 25% and engagement increased by 30% within 8 months
SEO Development – 5.9k new ranking keywords
Website – Organic traffic increase of 5.2% and 4% increase of dwell time
Woah they say...
Papaya was selected as Seven Miles Coffee Roasters’ PR and social media agency after a competitive pitch process and we’ve genuinely loved working with them as our partners. Leading the PR and social media for an important launch of a new brand for our business, the team’s approach to generating quality content and in-depth social media targeting means we are reaching both the audiences of baristas and consumers that we need to engage with for the success of the brand. Easy to work with and responsive, we’ve since begun expanding their remit and would recommend them to any food and beverage business looking for PR and social media.
– Simone Ruskin, Acting Marketing Manager Seven Miles Coffee Roasters
Social media services range from $1,000-$3000 ex GST per month depending on the client’s objectives and budget. There also needs to be a budget allocated for Facebook advertising monthly.
Papaya’s expertise in social media, design, photography and PR means we can provide all the services to have a HOT social brand and specific analytical demographic targeting without the expense of large, cumbersome agencies.
Papaya has a very structured and transparent approach to working. Expect to get a monthly breakdown of your content, results and an ad planner for the coming month so your senior management team can see everything at a glance.
The best time is when:
- You are growing to the point that you need your social media services done properly
- You are launching a product, precinct or venue to the market. We recommend start-ups have distribution of their product / service before engaging a social media agency – although you can check out all our free resources.