BEVERAGE MARKETING & PR
Launch your beverage product with a high impact PR and social campaign!
Do you want to drive sales and create mass awareness for your beer, wine, cider, spirits, tea, kombucha, juice, soft drink or dairy based beverage?
Some of our recent beverage marketing work includes:
Sydney’s hottest gin brand, Manly Spirits, crafted a rich and complex cold brew coffee liqueur called BlackFin. Papaya launched Blackfin with pre-launch buzz and simultaneously created a groundswell of traction for the Manly Spirits brand by creating a consumer and influencer event, ‘Black to the beaches’ which sold out in hours.
- To generate buzz and create a newsworthy story, we launched the product with an Espresso Martini Festival that was sold out over two days.
- An influencer program driving digital engagement and reached over 532,500 people nationally.
- Received high impact coverage across top media publications. These included Broadsheet, Concrete Playground, Eat Drink Play, Urban List, Covered Hub, Hit, Australian Bartender, Inside FMCG and PubTic.
- Social media campaign that covered three phases: pre-launch, launch and momentum. This comprehensive campaign included the implementation of a dynamic ad strategy. This generated high results such as an increase of impressions by 184% on Facebook and 153.9% on Instagram.
- Professional brand and event photography for social media and media placement. We created beautiful assets and saw an increase to social media engagement by 13%.
Woah they said...
Papaya was engaged to initially support in the launch of one of our new liqueurs ‘Manly Spirits Blackfin Coffee Liqueur’ and they achieved outstanding results for us right from the work ‘go’. Papaya worked with our marketing team to create a highly successful Espresso Martini Festival which sold out in less than 48hours and secured 10+ top publications including Broadsheet and Concrete Playground. Alongside the event, they also executed an impactful social media strategy with an increase of 184% impressions. After the success of the launch we continued using their social media marketing services which we saw great ongoing results with increase in engagement, traffic to our website and an increase in followers MOM. It has been a pleasure working with the team, they are always very responsive, easy to work with, problem solvers and very professional.
– Vanessa Wilton, Co-Owner Manly Spirits
What sets Papaya apart from other marketing agencies?
Our approach to beverage marketing will see your campaign focus on more than just the product. We create newsworthy and social media worthy experiences with your drinks supported by Papaya’s expertise in social media, design, photography and PR. As a boutique agency, we can provide all the services to have a value-driven product launch without the expense of large, cumbersome agencies.
What is the process of working with Papaya?
Papaya has a very structured and transparent approach to working. Expect to get a monthly breakdown of your content, results, PR activity and an ad planner for the coming month so your senior management team can see everything at a glance.
How do you measure the results of a beverage marketing campaign?
At the beginning of every campaign we set KPI’s benchmarked on your business objectives, providing a report monthly.
When is the best time to work with us?
Ideal timing is to speak to us at least 4-6months before product launch. That said, if you are a start-up, it’s crucial to get widespread distribution prior to investing in agency marketing.