Want your product, restaurant, venue or event to stand out from the clutter?
Then you need a team of PR warriors!
Our clients regularly feature in these publications and you can too
Our PR specialists have got you covered with contacts in the food and beverage media that’d make a full grown heirloom tomato blush. Sydney’s best food and beverage brands & hospitality venues come to Papaya for its leading PR reputation in the Sydney market.
LOOKING TO LAUNCH?
We’ve got a tailored PR program for that.
LOOKING FOR ONGOING PUBLIC MEDIA PLACEMENTS?
We’ll carve out the angle and get you featured.
LOOKING FOR ROI?
You’ve come to the right place.
If you want to feature in top media and get PR results that make a difference to your business, our PR team is home to some of the best talent in Sydney.
– Contacts with media including Good Food, Broadsheet, Urban List, Daily Telegraph, Concrete Playground and TimeOut
– Creative angles that get cut through for your business
– KPIs set and achieved
– Stunning media imagery from Papaya’s in-house photographer
– Unique media pitching model that gets maximum impact
– Professional media releases for proven traction
Food products, restaurants, hotels and pub groups frequently come to Papaya for our creative marketing concepts and newsworthy angles. See a selection of our high impact PR programs in the food and beverage industry…
Woah, they say…
Papaya secured us articles in Broadsheet, Concrete Playground, Daily Telegraph and Urban List. They also managed to secure an extremely valuable cooking segment on Channel 7 to promote our day of the dead party and the venue has been listed as one of the top Mexican restaurants in Sydney! Great team, responsive and easy to work with.
– Damian Burcher, Parras Hospitality Group General Manager
Papaya was selected as Seven Miles Coffee Roasters’ PR and social media agency after a competitive pitch process and we’ve genuinely loved working with them as our partners. Easy to work with and responsive, we’ve since begun expanding their remit and would recommend them to any food and beverage business looking for PR and social media.
– Simone Ruskin, Marketing Manager Seven Miles Coffee Roasters
Public relations support was effortless. I have no hesitation recommending Papaya, you won’t go wrong.
– Jacinda Robinson, Director Robinson Blake Marketing Communications