December 8, 2017
Papaya’s Monthly Social Media Snapshot – November 2017
- Mashable announced the most popular emojis used on iOS devices, with emojis proved to have improved engagement on social media posts, these could be the ones to include!
- Instagram now lets brands feature stories Highlights on their profile pages. Instagram will also now automatically save story posts, which can later be added to a story highlights collection.
- Broadsheet Sydney has a new editor! Sarah Norris has joined the team with over 16 years’ experience as a journalist and can be reached with interview opportunities, story pitches and exciting new events.
- Brands and businesses are now using Facebook messenger to connect and engage with their audiences.
- Facebook is now launching stories for business pages!