5. If possible, use a mobile tripod if you can get one, otherwise use what’s available to keep your phone stable
6. Pick a quiet place with no background noise and good lighting
7. Avoid direct sun and shadows
8. If possible, always have the light on your face not at the back of you – you don’t want the background to blowout
9. Speak louder than you usually do
10. Feel free to do a few variations of your answers
11. If you are doing an interview style video, keep your answers as short as you can with no more than 30-45sec responses. If you’re doing a How-to video this won’t necessarily apply.
We create engaging social media video content including pre-production management, producing, scripting, filming, video editing and animation. Check out our full video services here or get in touch with us.