Exciting news! We’re looking for our next social media and PR superstar to join the team in our Sydney office (amazing food and wine perks included!) So if you consider yourself a bit of a wordsmith, and love all things social media we’d love to hear from you!
One of Sydney’s leading food and beverage marketing consultancies is on the hunt for a superstar!
In this exciting role you will drive digital marketing initiatives for our portfolio of amazing food and beverage clients. Our ideal candidate has an intimate understanding of social media platforms, is a creative and quirky copy writer and eye for styling. PR or photography experience would also be beneficial.
About the Role:
Think launching some of Sydney’s hottest new products, rooftops and more!
- Creating fun, quirky and creative content for social media
- Developing & implementing social media strategy
- Managing venues social media pages – Facebook, Instagram
- Facebook and Instagram targeting and management
- Instagram styling
- Media release writing and media pitching
- Food blogger & influencer events
- Managing eDM activity as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Personality plus!
- Experience in a similar role
- A love of all things digital
- Experience using Facebook ads manager
- Strong copywriting skills
- Great visual skills & photography skills a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A passion for wining and dining!
Papaya is a PR and social media agency with an extensive line-up of clients in the food and beverage space. With a fun, dynamic culture, we’ve developed a reputation for exciting content and an innovative approach in the industry. With amazing foodie perks, this is a dream job for food and beverage lovers. Based from a lovely office in Neutral Bay, the role also has flexibility dependent on circumstances.
Remuneration dependent on experience. If this opportunity sounds like you please email email@example.com.