In this exciting role you will drive digital marketing initiatives for our portfolio of amazing food and beverage clients. Our ideal candidate has an intimate understanding of social media platforms, is a creative and quirky copywriter and has basic graphic design skills or an eye for styling. Some prior PR experience would also be beneficial but not essential.
About the Role:
- Managing an agency wide content calendar
- Developing & implementing social media strategy
- Managing venues social media pages – Facebook, Instagram
- Facebook and Instagram targeting and management
- Instagram styling
- Media release writing and media pitching
- Food blogger & influencer events
- Managing EDM activity as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Personality plus!
- An ability to think outside the square
- A passion for wining and dining!
- A love of all things digital
- Strong copywriting skills
- Great visual skills & basic graphic design a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
Papaya is a PR and social media agency with an extensive line-up of clients in the food and beverage space. With a fun, dynamic culture, we’ve developed a reputation for exciting content and an innovative approach in the industry. With amazing foodie perks, this is a dream job for food and beverage lovers. Based from a lovely office in Neutral Bay, the role also has a degree of flexibility dependent on circumstances.
Remuneration dependent on experience. Please note: this will start as a three month contract with the view to permanency.
If this opportunity sounds like you please email firstname.lastname@example.org